Popularna pretraživanja: engleski, MBA, programiranje
Executive leadership is the ability of those who manage or direct employees in an organization to influence and guide these individuals.
Purpose: The three day program provides attendees with the opportunity to freely and openly exchange views and experiences with eminent leaders from the region as well as peers from backgrounds different than their own. Executive Leadership will empower you to build and motivate effective teams, resolve strategic problems, and drive change in yourself and your organization. Personal leadership development is a key focus of the program. To enhance your awareness of your leadership style and how it’s perceived by others.
The goal is to learn to analyze critically, articulate strategically, think holistically, and lead with confidence.
Key Benefits and learning outcomes:
- Improve core leadership skills required for approaching business challenges holistically and making better executive decisions.
- This program is intended to help participants realize their leadership potential — to envision competitive strategy, implement meaningful change, and achieve extraordinary results.
- Develop greater awareness of your leadership style and how it’s perceived by others, assisted by personalized coaching and proprietary leadership tools.
1. Building Your Leadership Skills (10.11.2017.)
Lecturer: dr.sc. Jasminka Samardžija
Pre-reading case study and self-assessment of personal leadership skills
9.00 am – 1.00 PM – Dr.sc Jasminka Samardžija, prof.v.š. (Motivacijski govornik d.o.o.)
- The Key to leadership – priorities
- Leadership´s role – influence – exercise
- Mapping leadership competencies – executive image – self assessment
- Facilitating (positive) change with emotional intelligence
- Problem solving – the quickest way to gain leadership – Learning from experience
- Developing your team and increasing team performance
- Key leadership component Self-discipline and sustainability practice
2.00 – 4.00 PM Ana Kljaić (The Coca-Cola Company)
- Leading with vision and values – case
- Motivating and engaging others – best practice
- Creating a culture of trust and integrity – credibility
Lecturer: Branimir Muidža, Vedrana Jelušić Kašić
9.00 AM – 4.00 PM – BRANIMIR MUIDŽA – CEO of cement factory Kakanj & Director General of HeidelbergCement group for BiH i RH
Pre-reading book Self-assessment of interpersonal skills
- Leverage your best as a leader
- Identifying your strengths
- Ditch your weaknesses
- Leaders build and rebuild trust – Inspiring commitment
- Dealing with conflicts – Leveraging differences
- Acknowledge and praise getting results – compensation management
- Developing and empowering: Modeling courageous leadership – intelligent disobedience
- Inspirational leadership leading with emotional intelligence
2.00 – 4.00 PM Vedrana Jelušić Kašić (Director of EBRD Regional Head for Croatia, Slovenia, Hungary and Slovakia)
- Leading and working in teams
- Distributing leadership – being other focused
- Creating a motivating work environment
- Leaders build and rebuild trust
3. Executive leadership Decision Making and Strategic Planning (08.12.2017.)
Lecturer: mr. sc. Zoran Uranjek, dipl.ing., Alen Premužak MBA
Executive leadership Decision Making and Strategic Planning
Emphasizing the importance of long-term strategic decision-making, Executive leadership Decision Making and Strategic Planning workshop is designed to improve managers’ judgment and critical thinking skills using proven approaches that will build adaptability into your decisions. Chief executive officers and top management set policies for acquiring and integrating resources for the organization. Among their goals are to reduce uncertainty, increase stability, increase resources, and reduce competition. Participants will understand the decision-making process from start to finish, with the ability to recognize cognitive biases that inhibit good decisions. This strategic decision-making program enhances participants’ capacity to make well-thought-out individual, group, and organizational decisions and develop tools to improve individual and organizational decision making.
Pre-reading case study Self-assessment of a personal leadership style
- Strategic planning
- Results orientation – production & sales & marketing
- Global awareness
- Business perspective – strategic planning
- The four disciplines of executive leadership:
- Set direction
- Motivate commitment
- Drive for results
- Develop yourself
- Body language for leaders – Establishing leadership presence
- Defining your natural leadership style
Who should attend?
- Current and aspiring senior managers or professionals with over five years of experience who are working in or aspiring toward leadership roles
- Mid- to upper-level managers, high potentials, and senior leaders; learners from all company sizes and from a diverse range of industries from region and organizations, including NGOs, and governmental agencies
- Executives who have recently been promoted to positions of significant managerial responsibility or are clearly on track for such roles.
This comprehensive three-module program is based on exchange of experience, case studies and self-assessment of personal leadership skills. The members also begin the process of debate and networking in their study groups. The program emphasizes the action. You will engage directly with eminent leaders and professors, thanks to the program’s small size, and work in small groups with highly motivated regional peers to share business challenges. You will also experience dynamic presentations, hands-on workshops, 360° leadership assessments, and more. The program is experiential and empowering.
There will be a written assignment/reflection paper at the end of the course.
Regular price: 5.500,00 kn + VAT
Promo price until 26th OCTOBER 2017 : 4.900,00 kn + VAT
15% discount for early payments before January 31, 2017. The fee for payments before January 31, 2017 is 7.650,00 kn + VAT.
10% discount on the total cost of the program for 3 or more people from the same company.
All modules can be enrolled individually.